Conditions of the dove auction
I. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- 1. The organiser of the auction is TALENT QUATRO z.s. Uničovská 16, 785 01 Šternberk, Czech Republic.
- 2. The organiser of the auction is only a mediator of the buying and selling and bears no responsibility for the non realised business, for the correctness of here mentioned data and other information.
- 3. The organiser of the auction is, after paying of the fee, obliged to secure the required number of places in the auction to the payer.
- 4. Every registered participant of the auction system may offer the doves.
- 5. Each auction may be active maximally for 15 days.
- 6. Maximally 3 auction may finish within one same day, but the total number of the offered doves in these auctions may not be higher than 90.
- 7. The administrator of the auction system decides about the term of starting and finishing the auction, after the agreement with the seller and with regards to the technological capacity of the auction portal.
II. SELLER’S RIGHTS AND DUTIES:
- 1. Only the registered breeder may sell the doves in the auction, which pays the administrative fee for the creation of the auction. During the registration, the seller is obliged to mention correct and true information concerning his name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- 2. The person interested in the auction sends the application for creation of the auction to the administrator of the auction system, where he mentions number of doves that he wants to offer and approximate term of starting and finishing the auction.
- 3. The administrator of the system sends to the seller, as quick as possible, the data necessary for the payment of the fee and created the required frame of the auction for him.
- 4. The seller inserts, alone, the information concerning doves, pictures, family trees into the created frame, and, at the same time, he sets the starting prices. The seller is obliged to mention true information both concerning his person and offered doves too.
- 5. The auction of the seller will be activated after the payment of the administrative fee and after the completing of the auction.
- 6. After the finishing of the auction, the seller is obliged to contact the breeder with the highest offer within 5 days and to agree the details of transfer with him. Breeders that have offered the highest amount will receive, from the seller, the record with the progress of the whole auction of the particular dove.
- 7. The seller may not interfere with the starting price, to change the offered doves for other and to bid up on his doves during the auction. The exemption is only the hard injury or death of the offered dove. The seller is obliged to report this fact immediately to the administrator of the auction system.
- 8. In case of breaking the points No.4 and No.7, the registration of the seller will be cancelled immediately and the running auction will be terminated ahead of schedule without any right to return the administrative fee.
III. BYUER’S RIGHTS AND DUTIES:
- 1. Only the registered user may buy the doves on the TALENT QUATRO z.s. auction. During the registration, the buyer is obliged to mention correct and true information concerning his name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- 2. The bidding up on the dove during this auction is considered as the binding price purchase offer.
- 3. In case of the wrong bidding up, the buyer is obliged to inform the administrator of the auction system immediately, latest within 1 hour after the bidding up. The administrator will delete the wrong bidding up.
- 4. After the auction is finished, the buyer with the highest offer is obliged to accept the conditions of transfer of the doves that are mentioned by the seller in the particular auction and to take the dove for the auctioned price.
- 5. After the auction is finished, the buyer has the right to back out of the purchase only in case of bellow mentioned cases:
- The offered dove is in bad healthy condition.
- The seller did not contact the buyer with 5 days after finishing of the auction.
- The seller does not follow the mentioned conditions concerning the transfer of the auctioned doves.
- 6. In case of backing out of the purchase without any reason or in case of entering not correct or not true information during the registration, making impossible the future contact between the seller and buyer, the buyer’s registration will be cancelled without any possibility of the new future registration.
Approved by the Talent Quatro z.s. Board on 1.10. 2017